- September 4: Monterey County Fair - Military & Veterans Appreciation Day. For details, parking info and more: Read More →
- September 5: Celebrate Marina Parade & Festival. Meet new friends and come celebrate with your neighbors! Labor Day Weekend, Saturday, September 5. Parade: 11:00am-12:30pm, Festival: 12:00-4:00pm. For details:
Read More →
- September 8: CSUMB Master Plan Update. Share your vision for the development of the campus! Tuesday, September 8th, 4:30-7:00 P.M. at the Student Center, West Lounge. Presentations at 4:30 P.M. and 6:00 P.M. This session will help to establish the fundamental planning strategies to guide the campus’ development for the future. Please join CSUMB in this process and help shape the physical future of this institution. For more information about this process: Read More →
- October 24: Honor our Fallen 10k/5k Run, Saturday, October 24 @ Fort Ord Dunes State Park. Proceeds from the event will be donated to Central Coast Veterans Cemetery Foundation and Veterans Transition Center. REGISTER HERE!
- November 7: Friends of the Fort Ord Warhorse will hold its 6th annual Veterans Day celebration at the Marina Equestrian Center Park on old Fort Ord. The event begins at 8:30 a.m. with coffee, doughnuts and a performance by the Defense Language Institute Choir, followed by posting of the colors by the Presidio of Monterey All Services Color Guard and recognition of veterans at 9 a.m. A presentation on the history of the Vietnam War will begin at 9:30 a.m. The event is hosted by Friends of the Fort Ord Warhorse and cosponsored by the City of Marina and Marina Equestrian Association. Information: fortordwarhorse.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, 831-224-4534.
- November 14: 6th Annual Heroes' Open, Saturday, November 14 @ Bayonet Golf Course. A Day of Golf honoring lifetimes of commitment benefiting the Central Coast Veterans Cemetery. Join in the fun and/or become a Sponsor. REGISTER HERE!